The bag is 29 centimetres high by 25 centimetres wide. It is fully lined with strong, unbleached cotton. A slit has been specially left at the bottom of the lining to allow you access to do the embroidery. You can close this up with petit point when you’ve finished your work. The straps are a delicious raspberry red colour, and there is a clip so the bag can be hung on a hook. The back is made of a thick blue cotton material and the bag also has a zip fastener. To embroider in cross-stitch on 11 count linen. Needle and threads not included. The pattern and DMC colour chart are included with the bag.
Made in France.
Aoki Kazuko Garden Gallery Embroidery Certificate Course
Project 1: Wild Daisy Flower Pin Cushion
Project 2: Viola & Mimosa Flower Book Cover
Project 3: Lavender Flower Sachet Pack
Project 4: Tiny Garden
Project 5: Floral Garland
Project 6: Small Garden
* The course should be finished in 12 months from enrolment
* Finished projects will be mailed to Ms Aoki Kazuko in Japan. The certificate will be issued by Ms Aoki Kazuko after the level 6 project is completed.
* The course material set including:
- Aoki Kazuko original linen embroidery thread (all 12 colors)
- DMC No. 25 embroidery thread (18 colors)
- DMC No.5 embroidery thread (2 colors)
- Full scale design paper, tracing paper
- DVD of Aoki Kazuko teaching video (duration: 60 minutes)
- Tool set: embroidery needle (No.3-9), embroidery frame (12cm)
Embroidery lessons are available in L'atelier de VC
* Lesson Fees: HK$1600/4 lessons, 2 hours/lesson (lessons are available by appointment only)
- Tuesday: 12:15pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday: 12:15pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:15pm-8:00pm
Terms & Conditions:
- All lesson fees & material fees are non-refundable & transferrable. All rights reserved by L’atelier de VC.