This pouch is to embroider in cross stitch on 12 count ivory linen using one strand over one thread.
It measures 20cm x 18cm with a flat 8cm base and is perfect to start your adventures in embroidery. The black fabric with white polka dots is 100% cotton.
The bottom of the lining is open so you can pass your hand through for embroidering and afterwards close with small stitches.
Threads and needle are not included.
The pattern and DMC colour chart are included with the pouch, as well as the threads and the needle and a guide for newbies.
Made in France.
Dry clean or cold hand wash.
Aoki Kazuko Garden Gallery Embroidery Certificate Course
Project 1: Wild Daisy Flower Pin Cushion
Project 2: Viola & Mimosa Flower Book Cover
Project 3: Lavender Flower Sachet Pack
Project 4: Tiny Garden
Project 5: Floral Garland
Project 6: Small Garden
* The course should be finished in 12 months from enrolment
* Finished projects will be mailed to Ms Aoki Kazuko in Japan. The certificate will be issued by Ms Aoki Kazuko after the level 6 project is completed.
* The course material set including:
- Aoki Kazuko original linen embroidery thread (all 12 colors)
- DMC No. 25 embroidery thread (18 colors)
- DMC No.5 embroidery thread (2 colors)
- Full scale design paper, tracing paper
- DVD of Aoki Kazuko teaching video (duration: 60 minutes)
- Tool set: embroidery needle (No.3-9), embroidery frame (12cm)
Embroidery lessons are available in L'atelier de VC
* Lesson Fees: HK$1600/4 lessons, 2 hours/lesson (lessons are available by appointment only)
- Tuesday: 12:15pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday: 12:15pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:15pm-8:00pm
Terms & Conditions:
- All lesson fees & material fees are non-refundable & transferrable. All rights reserved by L’atelier de VC.