This elegant black sewing set contains :
- a pair of Nogent scissors,
- a nickel-plated brass thimble,
- a black Sajou tape measure with a ring on each end,
- a small, red seam ripper,
- a box of 200 extra-fine dressmakers pins with a labe matching the cover
- eight cocoons of cotton thread: blue, beige, red, pink, two variegated tones, a black and silver and a grey and silver. Each cocoon contains about 110 metres of thread.
- three cocoons of polyester thread: white, black and brown. Each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread.
- A large selection of needles (20 sharp needles and 20 round embroidery needles). This is our Crozon model.
- three storage cards for ribbons or threads.
This sewing set has two trays, the top one has two ribbons to make it easy to remove.
It is covered with a slightly textured black paper. The lid is decorated with one of our favorite labels - the Sajou sewing girls.
Size of box: length, 15.5 cm - width, 12 cm - height, 5.5 cm.
This box and all the contents are MADE IN FRANCE.