The Fil au Chinois Polyvalent (all-purpose thread) is made of polyester and, as the name implies, can be used for all work, be it by hand or by machine. A classic thread for every sewing basket.
This assortment includes twelve spools : white (100), iceburg (039), sand (308), sulphur (5330), pink (377), spring (790), champagne (7095), mist (110), biscuit (596), bark (317), salmon (7535), lilac (515).
Length on each spool: 100 metres.
This assortment is presented in a lovely cardboard box which can be used as a presentation box. Each assortment is identifiable by a numbered label.
Size of each spool: 4.8cm high, 2.5cm diametre.
Size of box: 11cm long, 8.5cm wide, 6cm high
The box is covered in a pretty purple paper with Fil Au Chinois labels.
Also available in three other colour assortments.
Aoki Kazuko Garden Gallery Embroidery Certificate Course
Project 1: Wild Daisy Flower Pin Cushion
Project 2: Viola & Mimosa Flower Book Cover
Project 3: Lavender Flower Sachet Pack
Project 4: Tiny Garden
Project 5: Floral Garland
Project 6: Small Garden
* The course should be finished in 12 months from enrolment
* Finished projects will be mailed to Ms Aoki Kazuko in Japan. The certificate will be issued by Ms Aoki Kazuko after the level 6 project is completed.
* The course material set including:
- Aoki Kazuko original linen embroidery thread (all 12 colors)
- DMC No. 25 embroidery thread (18 colors)
- DMC No.5 embroidery thread (2 colors)
- Full scale design paper, tracing paper
- DVD of Aoki Kazuko teaching video (duration: 60 minutes)
- Tool set: embroidery needle (No.3-9), embroidery frame (12cm)
Embroidery lessons are available in L'atelier de VC
* Lesson Fees: HK$1600/4 lessons, 2 hours/lesson (lessons are available by appointment only)
- Tuesday: 12:15pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday: 12:15pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:15pm-8:00pm
Terms & Conditions:
- All lesson fees & material fees are non-refundable & transferrable. All rights reserved by L’atelier de VC.