Aoki Kazuko Garden Gallery Embroidery Certificate Course
Project 1: Wild Daisy Flower Pin Cushion
Project 2: Viola & Mimosa Flower Book Cover
Project 3: Lavender Flower Sachet Pack
Project 4: Tiny Garden
Project 5: Floral Garland
Project 6: Small Garden
* The course should be finished in 12 months from enrolment
* Finished projects will be mailed to Ms Aoki Kazuko in Japan. The certificate will be issued by Ms Aoki Kazuko after the level 6 project is completed.
* The course material set including:
- Aoki Kazuko original linen embroidery thread (all 12 colors)
- DMC No. 25 embroidery thread (18 colors)
- DMC No.5 embroidery thread (2 colors)
- Full scale design paper, tracing paper
- DVD of Aoki Kazuko teaching video (duration: 60 minutes)
- Tool set: embroidery needle (No.3-9), embroidery frame (12cm)
Embroidery lessons are available in L'atelier de VC
* Lesson Fees: HK$1600/4 lessons, 2 hours/lesson (lessons are available by appointment only)
- Tuesday: 12:15pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday: 12:15pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:15pm-8:00pm
Terms & Conditions:
- All lesson fees & material fees are non-refundable & transferrable. All rights reserved by L’atelier de VC.
create a unique watch for yourself
French embroidery technique combined with luneville hook and needle work. It is commonly used in fashion brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior Haute Couture and luxury ready-to-wear.
Our tutor learned from Ecole Lesage in Paris.